The sinus bradycardia does not need to be dealt with. It is mainly for the treatment of the cause of the disease.
Sinus rhythm is slower than 60 times a minute, which is called sinus rhythm. It can be seen in healthy adults, especially athletes, old people and sleep. The other reason for increased intracranial pressure, hyperkalemia, hypothyroidism, and low temperature with digitalis, beta blockers, reserpine and guanethidine, methyldopa and other drugs. In organic heart disease, sinus bradycardia may be seen in coronary heart disease, acute myocardial infarction, myocarditis, cardiomyopathy and sinus syndrome.
The 1. sinus rhythm is too slow, such as the heart rhythm is not less than 50 times per minute, generally asymptomatic.
2. if the rhythm of the heart is less than 40 times a minute, it can often cause angina, heart failure, or syncope.
The electrocardiogram showed sinus P wave, P wave rate is lower than 60 times per minute, PR interval greater than 0.12 seconds.
The principle of treatment:
1. sinus bradycardia arrhythmia such as not less than 50 times per minute, asymptomatic, without treatment.
2. if the heart rate is less than 40 times per minute, and the symptoms may be improved by the drugs (atropine, ephedrine, or isoproterenol.
3. patients with significant sinus bradycardia with sinus pacing and syncope may consider installing an artificial cardiac pacemaker.
4. primary treatment.
5. symptomatic, supportive treatment.